dimanche 17 octobre 2010

Over the Rainbow & Down the Rabbit Hole

Make-up : why?

Beauty is natural, and yet...

I love books, colors, make-up & barely wear mascara everyday. I've been watching youtube beauty tutorials for at least two years now, and I've never recreated a look I've seen. Make-up is a passion, art, fun, it is what ever you want it to be, but most of all, it is optionnal.

Vous êtes magnifiques, mais... !

Pardonnez mon français !


This blog is not meant to be taken seriously. It's my rabbit hole - a world where it's fall all year, colors are invisible or not, products are hated, loved or both, French and English meet et dansent ensemble, and where canvas are faces or blank pages.

I hope you'll enjoy it - I will make sure to do so.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire