vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Tackily Hip

I haven't uploaded a post in about a week, I know, but I'm a student - you've all been there, right ? Busy times !

I've been up since 4:30 am so I'm a little exhausted (pour le moins dire... gotta love working in a coffee house !) but I figured I'd upload a little something.



This is Vintageortacky, one of my favorite make-up artists on youtube. She's pretty, she's bubbly, she's very talented and her tutorials feature looks that are both intense and wearable. I adore how she uses colors, they are always very intense - and, I can't stress this enough, often wearable ! Check her channel out here !

Her channel features useful information videos, midly to very dramatic looks, plus size fashion, the secret to happiness and the meaning of life. Click the link HERE !




  Bonne nuit !! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire